We provide behavioral economics and computational neuroscience to help combat the drug addiction crisis by giving doctors, therapists and administrators a clear, weekly measurement of the patient’s cognitive-affective well-being and/or relapse probability.
"Data Science in Support of Behavioral Healthcare"
Morgan Analytics Research Institute, Inc. is a nonprofit corporation with expertise in understanding the strengths and weaknesses of behavioral healthcare patient data in portraying the true state of drug-induced degeneracy. We were founded by Dr. Michael S. Morgan (PhD, MS), an internationally recognized expert in profiling and predicting the outcomes of individual humans in daily life. We actively work with psychiatrists, psychologists and other behavioral healthcare professionals to predict and act upon wellness outcomes by week.
- Our system provides patient monitoring in total confidence with the patient’s support team.
- A “novel approach” actually listens to the alcoholic/addict tell his story in real life, with complete, secure opt-in systems.
- Weekly scoring of how, better or worse, events are impacting the patient’s sense of well-being.
- Predictive modeling of relapse triggers email alerts (as prescribed).
- Continual updating of data of how the patient sees him or herself, leveraging similar sentiments across large patient history data sets.
- Bayesian neural networks provide increasingly precise predictions over time.
To predict and act upon behavioral wellness outcomes